Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pokemon Figures 3

Yesterday I watched the Vlogbrothers at Carnegie Hall and got so wrapped up in it that I completely forgot anything I might have posted here. I was rewatching it because I missed the opening and John said something that my Literature teacher had said in class that day. It was about writers and reader being collaborators. I now know I'm going to like this teacher.

For my sociology class we went to the library to go through how to use the databases. Well I already knew this so it was basically a waste of time and pretty boring. My human sexuality class was pretty nice. I will say one of the more opinionated girls....gets to me. I like the way he has things set up the only thing he puts on slides is a must, must know for a test. The rest of what he teaches is just him talking and asking us questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment