Thursday, January 3, 2013

Gray Dog

It is New Years, or was, and that got me to thinking. I don't really make resolutions though this blog seems like one seeing as it was December I set out to do the crazy idea of making something every day. Well I failed but still did a bang up job if I am allowed to say so. I want to keep going but with a new focus of making this blog more user friendly rather then just for my goal of working on art.

I don't know how to do this though. I'm moderately liked in the aspects of my life but forgettable. That was one of the factors for my starting this quest? Ya quest is good. I want to be a working artist. This means I have to develop my skills, hence my trying to work every day. Those of us who have any idea about the art would know that they have to see and like your work for you to get anywhere.

I'm working on the seeing part. A lovely friend has been helping spread the word and now it is my turn to work on content to keep people here. There is the obvious: stop waiting till the dead of night to take my pictures and start writing more. The first one may be a bit more then I can take but the second one I should work on. Voice is just as important as what I am making.

The idea is simple but it is one I've been fighting with. The obvious would be stating what gave me the idea for the project. Well....that won't really work. I pretty much just plop down, think I need to make something, then say I'll make a puppy. Not that interesting and not worth sharing in my book.

Now the reason for the rambles. I want your help. I feel I always have the best ideas and the most enjoyment from replying to people. I want to cater to both our interests. I don't except to be to the point you'll ask me my opinion on...oh lets say cheese cake but I'm sure there is something.

Many of you probably come from a forum site and I'm sure some of what I do on forum sites can be translated here. I post quotes at times and comment on them as well as others. I can take requests or I could answer questions.

Now the question is what would you, my viewers, wish for?

No comments:

Post a Comment