Friday, December 23, 2011

Ommm is the thought of the day.

While I was working on Slowpoke I had to make a trip to the store. Not only did I need the last bit of yarn but I also needed thread. This need landed me in the new fabric department at Walmart. The shopaholic I am couldn't resist the scrap piles of fabric.

Never mind I haven't a clue about using it. This little monstrosity, maybe, proves that.
I mean wtf is that. XD Will it even look good once it is turned? I'm not so sure, we will find out. I think I may be very embarrassed about this one. Just a feeling like something will peak out with a face.

I'm beginning to think those who make fabric plushies are warlocks. I have no idea what I am doing with this one and I'm feeling that excited high when you are trying something new and wanting to see how it turns out. With my crochet dolls I can fake it but with this I'm not so sure.

Now.....Christmas.....I still haven't thought of what I'm going to do. I think it is a bit too late to think of anything real nice. As for Herdier....well I did more sewing on it but I'm spending most of my time staring at it pondering how I'm going to attach the head. That has been my biggest question throughout the making and I need an answer and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment