Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Oh My Eyes!

I'm paranoid of losing my ability to see and for good reason. My eye sight is extremely poor. It doesn't help that I sit in front of the computer far too much. In the hopes of adding some health to my eyes, as well as the rest of me, I'm trying to get outside for at least an hour a day to look out into the distance. I can't exactly go for long walk, which is a whole 'nother story, but I can wonder around the yard. I'll need to look less at my feet and more with what is in front of me.

Yesterday was my first day and I took the time to draw my current house.
The middle second of this drawing is a mess compared to what was really there. As a life drawing it is a poor example but as a drawing it is still nice in my book.

Today was a test to see if I would make it outside again. From the time my family got up it rained harder and harder but by the time I got up around 4pm it was very nice out. Also, yes, I do need to work on my sleep schedule if I want this to work.

I have something to help me with my goal, at least for this week, my Aunt and Uncle are out of town and I'm house sitting. Getting payed to go outside and play with animals? Yes please.

No comments:

Post a Comment