Friday, December 16, 2011

It is a Kitty Invasion!

As many of you have heard I've done a LOT of kitty plushies. I do believe it is time to show them all off, plus an odd bunny or two. I'll show one group shot and then I will show more pictures at the end of this post.
Each kitty takes 3 hours to complete with the size shown in the picture above. They stand at 5" not including the ears. Out of a small skein I can get around 2-3 kitties.

I love crochet but sometimes I feel I could get more done if I just sewed fabric plushies. I have been putting it off in hopes of getting a sewing machine, something I don't know how to use, ultra expensive at times, yet I want it any way. I get the feeling I'm 2 in the give me stage this year. This is when inspiration hit in the from of fuzzy fabric, multiple eyes, and tentacles by Love and Sandwich. I was lucky enough to have some fabric laying around when this inspiration happened, also that the fabric, even thought it was at least 8ish years old, still looked bright.
I'm not a big fan of sewing but I'm glad I did this plushie. I feel it turned out well. He is 9" tall.

The brown/copper kitty is made with Vanna's Glamour. The rest are Red Heart. Poor purple kitty doesn't look too good in this picture.


1 comment:

  1. :D My Kitty!!!!! That bunny is also nice :| i'm going to buy them all o-o; you will make so much money off me...

    ReplyDelete