Sunday, October 21, 2012

Cable Crochet

I've actually been doing a lot over the last few days. This includes studying and for once doing my math well before it is due. I can't say I've finished anything though. I got well into a project but it is one I plan to show much latter on. I also have another that is almost done but the wire was annoying me. I also took some time to just doodle, which I don't do nearly often enough. I feel very refreshed.

In between all that I've been doing I made up my mind to start going through some of the tabs I've had open for weeks that I've been saving for some down time. One of these included cable crochet, something I've been meaning to teach myself. It wasn't easy but I did it.

As for Halloween related things I have ideas they just take a good bit of time. I'll need to remember to bring my sketch book with me and try and see if someone has decorations out in town. I have a few places in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment