Monday, October 8, 2012

Boo Filet

So I did end up getting graph paper in between my first two classes, even cut it short for getting there on time, and I didn't think putting little x's in blocks to make pictures would be so wonderful. Not even kidding. I can see myself going crazy doing this. I had 4 done by the time I got out of Lit class. Also figures that teacher, the one that wasn't killing me, would announce, on a very important weekend, that an essay would be due this Sunday. My head....I can't even.

Even though I feel stressed, and know I'm pretty much going to fail my test tomorrow, even though I got a C on my last history test, I have this to cheer me up: I found Racso and the Rats of NIMH for 50 cents. SCORE.

.....Well that joy lasted for all of 30 seconds. -back to stress and studies-

Wait didn't I say I wasn't going to whine?


No comments:

Post a Comment