Monday, January 9, 2012

Not This Again!

The trend of me missing my first day of class needs to stop.

The section of the school that I needed to get too was across a 4 lane street. Not only that but the cross walk was literally right before a merging section so if there was a break in traffic a car took it. I was lucky that this didn't make me late but I found out they changed the room numbers last minute. I had no idea where I was suppose to be and the numbers on the door had two listed. I was not going to wonder around after two other classes and massive amounts of walking to try and find this out. I made up my mind to go home and check the website.

Back through the cross walk I go. It took me about 20 minutes to make it back to the car. Once I do make it back I have the lovely realization that I don't have my coat. Better yet, my car keys where in the pocket. My trying to leave the class silently as possible made me careless. To the class room again.

This is where my cowardly ways are reveled. I could not bring myself to come back half an hour later and walk in on the teacher wile he lectured in front of the class. I retreated to the tactic of waiting it out. Right when I go to sit down I was asked if I was lost.

Now I am going to break from the story to say this was not the first time today I was asked that. I'm hoping that it is the fact I look pretty young to most people and not that I have a dazed stupid look on my face.

I explain and he asks me questions, "What room?, What was it?," and finally after my ramblings he goes to get it. When I say ramblings, I mean ramblings, I even called after him with "I love you, you know that right?" Yes I am one of those awful people that uses love in completely poor contest. I thank him and he says something along the lines of "It's alright, I'm the boss and I can do that."

My jacket was returned to me and I set off giggling into the night. I really am a pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment