Thursday, January 12, 2012

12 Hour Day

I had a long day. 12 hours flitting back and forth with only 30 minutes at home for lunch. I ended up with a lot of extra time on my hands any way. Human Growth and Development got out early so wile waiting for math I sat out in the hall to draw. As soon as I sat down a teacher walked out, spotted me, and asked if I was protesting with a sit in. After which someone nearly tripped over me, I made some comment about how that would make my day, I mean really I was in the middle of the hall it would have been funny. The person said that could be arranged.

The happy moment didn't last long. Within 5 minutes a guard told me I couldn't sit on the floor. The guy who can't watch where he is going probably tattled.


The next thing I have to say is I saw what could have been at least 100,000 birds flying close together. It was just one of those things you look and stare in wonder....course that was snapped as soon as I looked back down and saw a dog walking in front of my car. No, I didn't hit him.

I picked up some red felt and crochet thread wile I was in between classes. Wile I was there I saw a 5.5 by 8.5 sketch book and was filled with instant want. That size would be perfect for one drawing a page but for $8-9 it wasn't worth it. I dragged myself away only to be smacked with a buy one get one free sign. That paired with Wednesday military id discount I couldn't resist. Now I get to scold myself for not finishing my big sketch book first. Heck I can't even say I am 1/8 of the way done. It is a big sketchbook.

I went scouting the area around the Science building. There where many buildings that would be nice to draw but today it was raining. I ended up staying in the building for a good hour. I also watched those that work there run around trying to figure out what is going on with the rooms. They still have little clue of what is going on where. I did make it to class today only to find my join for biology stabbed. I felt like I was back in highschool, the teacher had all the grace of a student is speech class and like speech class I found myself hearing every few words as I fought to stay awake.

She even said om after every sentence.

I can get through this. Me, My MD hot fudge sundae, and the fact that the check a check out lady said I had it going on.

Late post is late. It took me a good 2 hours to realize I had started typing but failed to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment