Monday, January 2, 2012

Confound You Felt!

I think I've found a new love. I'm still not all the way happy with the way it looks but the blanket stitch was so much fun to do and felt is a very easy material to work with. Two sheets goes a long way, more so then I thought it would. I didn't have any hard fast ideas to do and let the project work itself out. A Kangaroo was the result. He stands at 6 and a half inches and is 4 and a half inches long, taking 5-6 hours total.

I love that he perfectly balances on the tippy top of its toes and tail. I really wasn't sure he was going to stand at all.

Tomorrow I have to go to the school to pick up my books and pay for classes. Wish me luck, last time was not fun. At least I have a nearly completed project to come home too.

No comments:

Post a Comment