Friday, January 20, 2012

Laundry and Valentines Day

So my step mother accused me of with holding laundry. Why in the world would I only put some of my clothes in the wash and not all? Better yet why would you keep track? I must admit I have a bit of a bad habit that if it is the weekend and I'm working on a project I may not shower and change one day or I will wear a much loved pair of pants two days in a row if the conditions are right but really?

Also there was a truck crashed on our little dirt road today. This is shaping up to be an interesting weekend.

As to Valentines Day I'm working on a few projects with the holiday in mind. I lost track of time doing so which means I don't have a drawing to post today. I'll show something I was going to reveal in February. It isn't too Valentines so I don't mind my little screw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment