Sunday, February 10, 2013

Shoes

I was reading a scifi book and a worm hole opened up and took me to another planet where I had to fight giant crabs. Thats my story and I'm sticking too it.

Anyway I really did try and sit down and draw I just couldn't get into it. I did do a few shoes because it seemed fitting wile watching 101 Dalmatians. Other then that I've quite forgotten what I had meant to tell you. I guess it just isn't important. Though I do remember this, I'm out of stuffing and haven't thought about getting more, I don't want to spend the money but I probably will. I've been avoiding the book store but been doing more reading so yey?

I meant to post this a few days ago but I didn't finish it. I did however got a post up on my other blog. Short and sweet....


No comments:

Post a Comment