Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day

The end of the weeks seem to be pretty hard on me now. It is kinda odd knowing that taking Vitamins has a distinct difference the longer it has been since I had one. This just reminds me of how hard it was every day before that and I didn't really realize the drastic difference. That being said I went straight to bed as soon as I got home at 5 and stayed that way till 7. I guess it is a good thing I didn't have a date or anything planned. I get the feeling I knew today would be off, I got a shower before bed last night something I haven't done in a long time since I tend to favor taking them in the morning now. I didn't even get changed this morning, I just stayed in the guy shirt and paint stained pants. This lead to the awkwardness of having almost the same shirt as my Lit teacher. I was also abnormally cold, normally I'm the last in long sleeves but today I saw people wearing way less and perfectly fine. I knew it was pretty bad when I had three blankets on, something I don't do till it gets below 30.

As for it being a holiday, well I got a chuckle at the fact that the only songs I heard on the way home where break up songs. Nice radio, good job. I also loved the youtube videos that came out today or over the last few days, I felt the need to share them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment