Sunday, February 5, 2012

February 5th

I have too many projects going all at once and yet I am loving it. I have posted two work in progress pieces last month and seems like they are being forgotten as I type. They where not that good any way. I finally got around to starting a commission piece and it is nearly done. The piece is a custom cat. More granny squares are on their way and I have plans to work on my latest scarf. Wish me luck.

My school work is also being done. I plotted out my essay, read my Biology for my test on Monday, as well as remembered I have math for today. All in all I'm doing better then most days.

I've also picked up my neglected reading again. I'm even posting this before midnight. Great things happen when you get up in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment