Sunday, May 12, 2013

African Flower

Long time no see. I'm done and threw with finals, yey. I worked much harder this semester then I did any other and it payed off. I got straight A's for the first time in my life. I'm super excited. I did a lot of crochet during this time trying to work off the stress. In fact I started two blankets which is new for me. I've never worked on something this big because my attention span is awful. I figured they would be good for me though. I still have a ton of yarn I need to go through and these will help. The first I would like to share is not the first project I started during finals. I have a lot of things started that I just haven't gotten around to posting. I don't like talking about wip because of how often I don't finish them. Why make myself and others excited for something that may never happen?

This lovely pattern can be found here: Craft Passion
I will admit it took me a bit to understand the pattern but after that they are easy to do.

Any color suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment