Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Dieing here!

I'm not even sure where to begin. So much has happened since I last posted. I think I'm going to skip talking about work except to say it is getting better.

I'm pretty sure I'm sick. This would be the first time in years. It is ether that or I'm finally starting to react to the pollen which I never have reacted before. My throat hurt for a long time from talking so much at work. I finally got some cough drops and it went away, only for me to wake up with a runny nose, coughing, and lots of sneezing. I hope it goes away before I work on Friday.

I haven't slept much over the last few days. For one thing stress keeps waking me up and I'm skipping meals because of it. Beyond that I have 4 papers due all within the same 4 day school week. Most are 8-10 pages long. The first, even though I started it well before the due date, was such a pain I didn't get it done till the day it was due. This left me with a research paper due the next day after that one was due and I hadn't started. I ended up staying up all night and skipping class to get it done. I finished about 30 minutes before class and even then I was a page and a half short. At least I got the word count down. I still have one due Thursday that I haven't started.

I'm still taking the night off. I need the sleep and relaxation too much.

Here is a little needle work practice. It is all I have time for.

No comments:

Post a Comment