Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Blob Bunny 9

If you are seeing this on Tuesday then my scheduled posts worked. Yey. This is important because I won't be here for about a week to two weeks. I will be going to a family reunion. I'm trying to have a post every day for you, I know I have been slacking, so I hope you don't mind even more bunnies. They are just too cute though that isn't the only reason I'm making so many.

First of all they are great for using up scrap yarn. I have a ton of it and it needs to go away. It also lets me work on a few things I've been wanting to try out such as felting which you can see on the right hand side. I'm also trying out doing a bit of colored patterns. This isn't going so well but I'm attempting. I am constantly thinking of things I can sell later on, I hope, and these would be fairly easy to sell cheap I believe. They only take about an hour.

When I get back I hope to have a few ink drawings to break up the bunny madness but don't expect them to go away. I wasn't kidding when I mentioned thinking about doing a hundred of them.

Also I secretly want them turned into a gif so it looks like they are popping into existence.

I'm probably not going to be able to get all 100 into this shot. I may be able to get another row of books behind this set but I don't know how far that will go. The chest is already half way filled.

I will be doing a second set of pictures where I just stack them in rows and right in front of each other for my own personal amusement.

No comments:

Post a Comment