Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Glitter

Well then...I skipped another day. I'm not sure if I feel disappointed in myself or not, for this and more. For the most part I'm leaning to no. I went to sleep early in order to get over the perpetual tiredness I've been faced with since the warmer weather in order to finish my essay. Yet I feel I should have remembered this commitment better. Beyond that I met the requirements for the essay but failed to do the revisions that I'm sure the teacher expects.

Other things I've been trying to do is get a good hour or more of walking on school days. I have, for the better part, done so. Despite this I have gained weight. Then there is math. For this class I have been sitting at less then a percent away from an A but my inability to grasp the concepts as well as I need to have kept me from my goal. I haven't heard from the Honor's Society about my getting in or not. Tonight was the intro banquet. I didn't go, I didn't know if I was even apart of it or not.

I need to get a loan for school, which is keeping me from summer classes. Just a bunch of doubt about all this. My not having a job is making me fearful.

No, not disappointed, just frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment