Friday, March 9, 2012

DS

I feel really bad about yesterday and my thoughts on this blog. I had ended up walking for 4 hours and my tiredness did not allow for me to care enough to draw something to post. I honestly didn't care if this blog ever got another post. Slight guilt aside I do have a picture for today and I'm feeling very happy about my walk now that I've slept. I will say my tiredness did seep into much I did today. I lofted around reading and finished the "Return of the Jedi." I did also started studying for my Human Growth and Development test. I'm sure more will be done tomorrow.
Also, about my not wanting to draw, I'm starting to dislike what I have around me in terms of what to draw. I don't want to start repeating items just yet but there isn't a lot to choose from when I work mostly right before bed. I'll just need to get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment