Sunday, October 23, 2022

Design & Perfume

 I'm obsessed with perfume if you've known me at all you'll know that. (I have a perfume and sewing blog on my website GildedFish) One thing I like to do is look at the designs used for individual perfumes. For simpler Indy brands I like to re-imagine them designed with my style.

Right now I'm very attracted to Kitch in graphic design. I love me a yellow background. I am also a fan of the Indy bath and perfume brand Haus Of Gloi. I chose their Haus Coffee perfume for my first redesign.


I wanted brightness in the background but also a deep richness of color for the coffee. Coffee Haus as a scent is very strong and makes me think of a black breakfast coffee. Unfortunately this perfume arrived at my door after I had started this project. I work a lot and due dates are a thing, it doesn't always work out.

I will likely re-use this design for another of their coffee perfumes and start fresh with Coffee Haus.



No comments:

Post a Comment