Saturday, January 11, 2014

Spray Paint Space Paintings

Well this won't quite be the long update I wanted but it will have to do. There is so much going on it is just back to back. I got a moment to myself back in December and I really wanted to give spray paint art a shot wile I still had access to my dads spray paint. I loved it. If you ever get a chance go on youtube and check out the videos they have about space paintings for spray paint.




Safe to say I bought a lot of spray paint and you will be seeing more. I really had a lot of fun with this.

As soon as I am rested, probably never, I hope to tell you about my trip and film around campus. All my videos so far have been on web cam so it will be interesting to see how my phone and camera do for video.

No comments:

Post a Comment