Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Rattata and Philadelphia

I have so much to tell you. I went to Philadelphia from the 9th to the 16th and went to so many attractions I can't keep what I did straight in my head. The first day of the vacation I sat around with family friends and ate till it hurt. The second day was a family reunion in which....I ate till it hurt. When we finally started doing attractions we spent most of the days walking. We did as much free stuff as we could first.

I'm going to try and list all the places we hit up. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to get them all though.

  • The Liberty Bell Center
  • The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
  • Eastern State Penitentiary
  • The Betsy Ross House
  • Philadelphia Museum of Art
  • Christ Church and Burial Ground
  • American Philosophical Society Museum
  • Independence Hall
  • Washington Square
  • United States Mint
  • Quaker Meeting House
  • Elfreth's Alley
 There are a ton of places that we saw that we didn't go into like the Bishop White House, Powel House, Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul, and City Hall.

We went on the Duck Boats and Bus city tours and caught some of the history that way. Man I wish I could remember all the stories.

Beyond this I've been getting back into school. You know? Attempting to get things done in a timely manner and failing. The usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment