Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Update

Has it really been 3-4 days since I've posted? What happened to every day? I really don't know but I can tell you what has been going on. I've been working just nothing far enough along to post pictures about. I would rather skip a day then show you I added some rows or did a lot of sewing.

So what has been worked on?

For the bunny I'm down to just the jacket and details. My last post consisted of a sleeve. The reason you don't see any more about this is I have been working on the second sleeve. You've seen one why show the other?

I've had a bit of a set back as well. I ran out of blue. I only had about three more rows too. I'm not happy. Sure some projects are just for my own self amusement and it doesn't matter if I have to change colors but this far into a project it will just bug me. I have yet to decide what I am going to do.

I've also been making pointy tips for the horns on my moose. This is real slow going.

On another thing I have a project for school that needs to get done fast. I have around a week to do 1-2 big plushies, 6-7 little ones, a presentation, and two essays. Just writing this post has me frazzled.

Not to mention all the should be doing things at the back of my mind. I need a job, I have art to do, and this blog is somewhere down on this list. Loan's which I have no idea about, scholarships, and finding my classes for next semester.

I'm going to go panic and work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment