Sunday, April 12, 2015

Lets Go For Round Two

Since I have been extra horrible and not updated since October of last year I wanted to add a few other pictures as a bonus.....if you can call it that.

First is pictures for the Steampunk events that took place in January.




My friend also did a lovely piece of henna for my birthday.


 Finally I'm taking an Activist Stitch class and I choose to use the Project for Awesome as my bases for my work. The Project, if you don't know what it is, was started from the Vlogbrothers on Youtube and it is used to raise money and think critically about where the money raised should go to. If you have a chance check out the Project that takes place in December. Hopefully I can submit my work to help raise money. Just so you know I am done with this but I'll write more on it later.





No comments:

Post a Comment