Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Blob Bunny 29

This was a bit of a hell to do and it looks so sloppy around the ears. I am left feeling it isn't worth the time. I was hoping to do a second to attempt to do it better but I won't. Oh well.

I ended up getting sun burned, again. Someone please lecture me about safety or give me a scare of looking old. Also a cowboy hat.....because I want one.

Any who I have two tests, two pieces of math homework and a quiz, as well as an essay due by Tuesday so wish me luck. I don't know if I will neglect to post or not but see it as a possibility.

Ps. I didn't know how to put the eyes on....

Pps: Here is the tutorial for how to do this loopy stitch. For those of you who don't know of PlanetJune go and have a look. This is probably in the top 10 all time best crochet websites for amigurumi.

No comments:

Post a Comment