Friday, July 13, 2012

Scylla Part 2

First and foremost my apologies. I'm not doing a very good job keeping my promise for this blog. I'm not horribly off that I don't have time it is just I'm not in a good spot right now. I just found out from my school that the payment for my class isn't registered. We payed before the class started and got no notice about failure to pay. It is only a week or two from finals. My project isn't going well, I'm not finding the research I need seeing as we can't use the internet unless it is through a school approved section. I need to come up with a second plan. I also haven't gotten word about Fasfa that I filled out....probably in February or March. I'm going to the school today to complain.

After that my stepbrother is graduating so I'm going to be gone for a day or two for that. Our AC broke in hundred degree weather and I didn't do anything that day or so. Safe to say I'm falling apart. A good bit of that is my fault.


No comments:

Post a Comment